Thomas Miller Investment Appoints Paul Trickett as Non-Executive Director
- Date: 17/05/2013
Thomas Miller Investment, has appointed Paul Trickett as a non-executive director to develop its growth strategy.
Paul is currently director of Aberforth Smaller Companies investment trust and holds the role of trustee chairman for both the Zurich Financial Services UK Pension Scheme and the Legal & General (L&G) WorkSave master trust. His previous roles include Head of Global Portfolio Solutions for EMEA at Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Head of Investment Practice, EMEA, at Towers Watson and CEO of the British Coal Pension Scheme.
Commenting on his appointment, Paul says:
“I am looking forward to joining the board at Thomas Miller Investment and using my experience to assist in developing successful strategies for growth in a challenging market.”
Mike Balfour, Chief Executive, Thomas Miller Investment says:
“Paul has had a long and esteemed career in the investment industry, managing the pension funds for some of the UK’s largest schemes. I would like to welcome him to the board on behalf of everyone here at Thomas Miller Investment and look forward to working with him in developing the business further.”
Thomas Miller Investment has funds under management in excess of £2.6 billion and manages tailored investment portfolios for insurance mutuals, charities, pension schemes, governments and private clients.
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL