Thomas Miller Investment Appoints Paul Trickett as Non-Executive Director
- Date: 17/05/2013
Thomas Miller Investment, has appointed Paul Trickett as a non-executive director to develop its growth strategy.
Paul is currently director of Aberforth Smaller Companies investment trust and holds the role of trustee chairman for both the Zurich Financial Services UK Pension Scheme and the Legal & General (L&G) WorkSave master trust. His previous roles include Head of Global Portfolio Solutions for EMEA at Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Head of Investment Practice, EMEA, at Towers Watson and CEO of the British Coal Pension Scheme.
Commenting on his appointment, Paul says:
“I am looking forward to joining the board at Thomas Miller Investment and using my experience to assist in developing successful strategies for growth in a challenging market.”
Mike Balfour, Chief Executive, Thomas Miller Investment says:
“Paul has had a long and esteemed career in the investment industry, managing the pension funds for some of the UK’s largest schemes. I would like to welcome him to the board on behalf of everyone here at Thomas Miller Investment and look forward to working with him in developing the business further.”
Thomas Miller Investment has funds under management in excess of £2.6 billion and manages tailored investment portfolios for insurance mutuals, charities, pension schemes, governments and private clients.
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e