Thomas Miller Investment appoints Matt Swatton to head up new branch
- Date: 03/06/2015
Thomas Miller Investment has appointed Matt Swatton to head up the newly opened Birmingham branch.
Matt joins from Towry, where he was a Director of wealth management and financial planning. Prior to this, Matt was a financial adviser at Edward Jones.
Matt Phillips, Managing Director at Thomas Miller Investment, says:
“I am really pleased that we now have a presence in Birmingham. We want to increase our footprint across the UK and this is part of our plan to do so. Matt’s expertise will help Birmingham and the surrounding areas benefit from the broad range of financial planning and wealth management services that Thomas Miller Investment offers.
“We look forward to working with Matt as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Investment.”
Matt Swatton added: “Thomas Miller Investment is a great firm with a solid client focussed culture and I look forward to working with the team.”
- Friday photo: Taken from our Understanding the Maritime Cyber Threat seminar in Greece on Wednesday. Our new Risk F… https://t.co/kZ38U4sCz7
- Are you up to date with current cyber threats?: https://t.co/0ctoIXRTKR
- Concerns for planning and design quality persist with ambitious draft London Plan. Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, comments… https://t.co/syNwYXEsW9
- Can build to rent become the mainstream by 2025? Against the backdrop of the UK's housing shortage, BTR is increasi… https://t.co/Am1WFdyTEO
- Lessons Learnt: Collision with fishing vessel: https://t.co/Y7vcpsfLab