Thomas Miller Investment appoints Matt Swatton to head up new branch
- Date: 03/06/2015
Thomas Miller Investment has appointed Matt Swatton to head up the newly opened Birmingham branch.
Matt joins from Towry, where he was a Director of wealth management and financial planning. Prior to this, Matt was a financial adviser at Edward Jones.
Matt Phillips, Managing Director at Thomas Miller Investment, says:
“I am really pleased that we now have a presence in Birmingham. We want to increase our footprint across the UK and this is part of our plan to do so. Matt’s expertise will help Birmingham and the surrounding areas benefit from the broad range of financial planning and wealth management services that Thomas Miller Investment offers.
“We look forward to working with Matt as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Investment.”
Matt Swatton added: “Thomas Miller Investment is a great firm with a solid client focussed culture and I look forward to working with the team.”
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z