Thomas Miller Investment appoints Matt Swatton to head up new branch
- Date: 03/06/2015
Thomas Miller Investment has appointed Matt Swatton to head up the newly opened Birmingham branch.
Matt joins from Towry, where he was a Director of wealth management and financial planning. Prior to this, Matt was a financial adviser at Edward Jones.
Matt Phillips, Managing Director at Thomas Miller Investment, says:
“I am really pleased that we now have a presence in Birmingham. We want to increase our footprint across the UK and this is part of our plan to do so. Matt’s expertise will help Birmingham and the surrounding areas benefit from the broad range of financial planning and wealth management services that Thomas Miller Investment offers.
“We look forward to working with Matt as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Investment.”
Matt Swatton added: “Thomas Miller Investment is a great firm with a solid client focussed culture and I look forward to working with the team.”
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC