Thomas Miller Investment Appoints Head of International Business Development
- Date: 15/04/2015
Thomas Miller Investment, a member of the 129 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed Laythamm Malorey as Head of International Business Development to help drive the growth of Thomas Miller Investment’s offshore business, based in the Isle of Man.
Laythamm previously worked at Barclays Wealth & Investment Management where he was a Director responsible for Treasury and Brokerage Sales across Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man, having joined the firm in April 2007. Laythamm has more than 30 years experience in financial services, and has worked in a variety of sales and front office roles.
Tom Richards, Director and Head of Private Investment Management (Offshore) at Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man), says:
“This is an exciting time for Thomas Miller Investment as we expand our offering and reach and we are pleased to welcome Laythamm to the team. His expertise will help us build on our existing business relationships and develop new ones as we strengthen our international network of clients and contacts.
“We look forward to working with Laythamm as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Investment into a leading international investment management business.”
Laythamm Malorey added: ”I am delighted to have joined the Thomas Miller Investment team and look forward to developing their international client base. They have a fantastic discretionary investment management offering that suits the bespoke needs of many potential clients.”
Thomas Miller Investment has funds under management of over £2.9 billion and provides investment management services for private clients, insurance mutuals, charities, pension schemes and government.
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e