Thomas Miller concludes acquisition of specialist insurance services Group, Zeller Associates
- Date: 11/10/2018
Further to the announcement dated 14 September 2018, Thomas Miller, the international provider of market leading insurance services, is pleased to confirm the acquisition of the Managing General Agency and Insurance Services businesses of Zeller Associates.
Thomas Miller Holdings has been advised by Luther and Silverton Maritime Solutions as legal and financial advisors. Zeller Associates has been advised by Arnecke Sibeth Dabelstein
Roland Cross / Jon Atkins – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200 / ThomasMillerGroup@fourbroadgate.com
Notes to editors:
Thomas Miller is an international provider of market leading insurance services.
Founded in 1885, Thomas Miller’s origins are in the provision of management services to mutual organisations, particularly in the international transport and professional indemnity sectors; where today they manage a large percentage of the foremost insurance mutuals. Thomas Miller also manages insurance facilities for all the self-employed barristers in England & Wales, as well as trustees of pension schemes, patent agents and housing associations.
Principal activities include:
- Management services for transport and professional indemnity insurance mutual
- Managing General Agency
- Professional services including legal and technical services, claims and captive management
- Investment management for institutions and private clients
The Zeller Associates Group is provides risk related and insurance services mainly for shipping, trade and transport, but also in other specialist areas such as the cruise and tourism industry. Its objective is to provide a professional service on an international level but with local expertise as regards assessing, managing and covering standard and special risks.
- The UK housing market is broken at every level with everyone from first timer buyers, second-steppers to downsizers… https://t.co/5E01NFo6Sc
- Safety starts with people. It’s the people that stop accidents from happening.From People to port and everything in… https://t.co/dUSDj8n0e1
- The US Coast Guard has provided a recap concerning compliance date extensions and type approval of ballast water ma… https://t.co/rxW3WZp9Cm