Thomas Miller Claims Management wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise
Thomas Miller Claims Management (TMCM) is pleased to announce that we have won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category.
The award recognises outstanding achievements by UK companies and reflects our success in developing a compelling business model that meets the specific needs of our growing international client base.
TMCM’s unique risk management consultancy provides claims handling, adjusting and operational support services to its clients in the marine, transport and general commercial business sectors.
The company began trading in 2007 and has grown overseas sales earnings 153% over the last three years, with exports having risen from 44% of total turnover to 78%.
Peter Jackson, CEO of TMCM, says: “The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are widely recognised as the UK’s most prestigious awards for business performance. Winning a Queen’s Award in the International Trade category is a testament to the very high standards set by the firm and achieved by colleagues.
“It also reflects the continuing confidence our clients place in us in what has been a difficult few years financially for businesses. We believe that our success in attracting clients internationally results from our commitment to listening to them, then harnessing our unique blend of skills and experience to solve their particular problems worldwide.“
Previously known as the Queen’s Awards for Industry, the first awards were given in 1966. They are awarded to companies or individuals who are outstanding in their field.
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC