Thomas Miller announces the appointment of Simon Nicol as Pension Principal
- Date: 20/09/2016
Thomas Miller Investment today announces that Simon Nicol has joined the business as Pensions Principal.
Simon has significant pensions experience and is highly regarded in the sector for his knowledge, experience and insight relating to pension planning & legislation, both Onshore UK and Offshore. Simon has worked for a number of pension consultancies and wealth management businesses and joins Thomas Miller from Broadstone Corporate Benefits. He will provide technical expertise to clients and to our professional partners, particularly within the accountancy and legal professions.
Hugh Titcomb, CEO of Thomas Miller Investment said:
‘Pension planning is a key part of our wealth planning service for both individuals and corporate clients, along with their advisors. Simon has significant expertise in this area and we are delighted he is joining our team to work alongside our financial planners and investment managers. His appointment supports our commitment to be at the forefront of pension advice in the UK.’
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z