Thomas Miller announces the appointment of Simon Nicol as Pension Principal
- Date: 20/09/2016
Thomas Miller Investment today announces that Simon Nicol has joined the business as Pensions Principal.
Simon has significant pensions experience and is highly regarded in the sector for his knowledge, experience and insight relating to pension planning & legislation, both Onshore UK and Offshore. Simon has worked for a number of pension consultancies and wealth management businesses and joins Thomas Miller from Broadstone Corporate Benefits. He will provide technical expertise to clients and to our professional partners, particularly within the accountancy and legal professions.
Hugh Titcomb, CEO of Thomas Miller Investment said:
‘Pension planning is a key part of our wealth planning service for both individuals and corporate clients, along with their advisors. Simon has significant expertise in this area and we are delighted he is joining our team to work alongside our financial planners and investment managers. His appointment supports our commitment to be at the forefront of pension advice in the UK.’
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG