The UK P&I Club's PEME Programme celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Date: 27/10/2016
This Autumn marks the 20th anniversary of the UK P&I Club PEME Programme. 20 years of medical screening and crew health initiatives is a wonderful achievement for the UK P&I Club and the members who participate in the Programme. Over the last 20 years we have examined over 350,000 crew Worldwide and are now arranging over 20,000 medicals per year through our approved clinic network.
The clinics, which have always remained at the core of the PEME Programme, have now grown in number from the initial two clinics in 1996 to the 67 clinics Worldwide approved today.
Over the next year every clinic in our network will receive our PEME 20th anniversary glass cube. Given as a token of appreciation from the Club to the Clinic the glass cube is also a constant reminder of the flawless, consistently high standards implemented by all clinics over the last 20 years. The first clinics to receive the cube will be those audited in India during November 2016.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG