The UK P&I Club's PEME Programme celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Date: 27/10/2016
This Autumn marks the 20th anniversary of the UK P&I Club PEME Programme. 20 years of medical screening and crew health initiatives is a wonderful achievement for the UK P&I Club and the members who participate in the Programme. Over the last 20 years we have examined over 350,000 crew Worldwide and are now arranging over 20,000 medicals per year through our approved clinic network.
The clinics, which have always remained at the core of the PEME Programme, have now grown in number from the initial two clinics in 1996 to the 67 clinics Worldwide approved today.
Over the next year every clinic in our network will receive our PEME 20th anniversary glass cube. Given as a token of appreciation from the Club to the Clinic the glass cube is also a constant reminder of the flawless, consistently high standards implemented by all clinics over the last 20 years. The first clinics to receive the cube will be those audited in India during November 2016.
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL