The UK P&I Club's PEME Programme celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Date: 27/10/2016
This Autumn marks the 20th anniversary of the UK P&I Club PEME Programme. 20 years of medical screening and crew health initiatives is a wonderful achievement for the UK P&I Club and the members who participate in the Programme. Over the last 20 years we have examined over 350,000 crew Worldwide and are now arranging over 20,000 medicals per year through our approved clinic network.
The clinics, which have always remained at the core of the PEME Programme, have now grown in number from the initial two clinics in 1996 to the 67 clinics Worldwide approved today.
Over the next year every clinic in our network will receive our PEME 20th anniversary glass cube. Given as a token of appreciation from the Club to the Clinic the glass cube is also a constant reminder of the flawless, consistently high standards implemented by all clinics over the last 20 years. The first clinics to receive the cube will be those audited in India during November 2016.
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP