Termination of merger discussions between UKP&I and Britannia Clubs
Since the announcement in February 2016, the Boards of the UKP&I and Britannia Clubs have held discussions regarding a potential merger of the two Clubs.
While a number of potential synergies and benefits were recognised, no agreement could be reached on acceptable terms, and the discussions have now been terminated.
No further comment is being made by either party.
Roland Cross / Gareth David – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL