Termination of merger discussions between UKP&I and Britannia Clubs
Since the announcement in February 2016, the Boards of the UKP&I and Britannia Clubs have held discussions regarding a potential merger of the two Clubs.
While a number of potential synergies and benefits were recognised, no agreement could be reached on acceptable terms, and the discussions have now been terminated.
No further comment is being made by either party.
Roland Cross / Gareth David – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200
- "As far as we are concerned BLP Insurance 'ticks all the boxes' in delivering customer satisfaction". The 4th in ou… https://t.co/9zL8Zq4m0S
- Nearly a quarter of people consider a lack of quality of build to be a major disadvantage of buying a new build hom… https://t.co/LUsMNQxblY
- Grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, simply by playing BLP Bricks, our take on the classic 80's Tetris. T… https://t.co/XBpZ3fdw64
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/gKP7Fd4NSH
- Urban regeneration offers an important opportunity to help address the UK's housing crisis. BLP's Kim Vernau highli… https://t.co/iQjqAGAjce
- Did you read our latest press release? Ship agent liable for negligence leading to excessive dunnage disposal charg… https://t.co/QrVK9x7imj
- Why do Seagulls fly over the sea? ....because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels. #NationalTellAJokeDay
- Why did the shore blush? ...because the seaweed #nationaltellajokeday