Termination of merger discussions between UKP&I and Britannia Clubs
Since the announcement in February 2016, the Boards of the UKP&I and Britannia Clubs have held discussions regarding a potential merger of the two Clubs.
While a number of potential synergies and benefits were recognised, no agreement could be reached on acceptable terms, and the discussions have now been terminated.
No further comment is being made by either party.
Roland Cross / Gareth David – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200
- This week's View from the Front is now available to download from our website. Daniel Smith, Investment Analyst, e… https://t.co/iz4B9QZUGB
- Kim Vernau highlights the key points from an interactive discussion for industry peers where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/KQV4UiQRxr
- The UK housing market is broken at every level with everyone from first timer buyers, second-steppers to downsizers… https://t.co/5E01NFo6Sc
- Safety starts with people. It’s the people that stop accidents from happening.From People to port and everything in… https://t.co/dUSDj8n0e1
- The US Coast Guard has provided a recap concerning compliance date extensions and type approval of ballast water ma… https://t.co/rxW3WZp9Cm