OPDU - PMI Spring Conference: Regenerating pensions!
- Date: 30/04/2010
- Source: OPDU website
The PMI is pleased to announce this year’s Spring Conference will be held at Dexter House, London on Thursday, 25 March 2010
Don’t miss leading industry experts discussing the development of pensions and declaring what the future holds for you!
Sessions and speakers include:
- Risk based and reactive OR interventionalist and pro-active?
Ian Pittaway, Senior Partner, Sackers LLP
- How is the Employer Compliance Regime (ECR) going to affect DC scheme design?
Clive Grimley, Partner, Barnett Waddingham LLP
- Panel Debate: The ECR regulations - challenges and Opportunities
Matthew Swynnerton, Partner, DLA Piper UK
Marie Wilkinson, Principal & Senior Benefit Consultant, Buck Consultants
Toby Christie, ECR Policy Manager, the Pensions Regulator
- Who adds the most investment value – you get to choose!
CHAIR – Steve Delo, Chief Executive, PAN Governance LLP
a) Traditional investment consultant: Andrew Kirton, Global Head of Investment Consulting, Mercer
b) Fiduciary manager: Remco van Eeuwijk, UK Managing Director, Mn Services
c) Asset Manager: Guy Stern, Head of Multi-Asset Management, Standard Life Investments
d) Implemented consultant: Donald Duval, Chief Actuary, Aon Consulting
- Public Sector pensions – what needs to be done?
Michael Johnson, Research Fellow, Centre for Policy Studies
Nigel Stanley, Head of Campaigns and Communications, TUC
Book before Thursday, 11 February 2010 and receive a 10% discount on any ticket.
If you book three or more delegates at the same time – the PMI offers a further 10% group booking discount. You can save up to 20% on your ticket! Don’t miss out!
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z