Martin Kellaway joins OPDU as Executive Director
- Date: 28/09/2015
The Occupational Pensions Defence Union (OPDU) announces that Martin Kellaway will be joining the Board as Executive Director. This is a key appointment that will strengthen the Union’s strategy and marketing operations. Martin will be based in London.
Martin joins OPDU with many years of experience in the pensions industry in a number of well-known companies including pensions assurance, buyouts, trustee and consultancy businesses. Martin is also MBA qualified.
Redvers Cunningham, OPDU’s Chief Executive said:
“The appointment of Martin Kellaway as Executive Director comes at a critical time for OPDU and represents a key part of our strategy to provide strong customer focus and ensure our members derive maximum benefit from joining. Martin brings a wealth of experience in pensions and will lead and develop OPDU’s position as the market leader in pensions risk protection for scheme trustees, their sponsors and administrators.”
The Occupational Pensions Defence Union provides insurance protection for trustees, in house administrators and sponsors of defined benefit and defined contribution schemes including master trusts.
Established in 1997, the Union provides protection for over 880 pension schemes.
For more information please visit the OPDU website
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e