Martin Kellaway joins OPDU as Executive Director
- Date: 28/09/2015
The Occupational Pensions Defence Union (OPDU) announces that Martin Kellaway will be joining the Board as Executive Director. This is a key appointment that will strengthen the Union’s strategy and marketing operations. Martin will be based in London.
Martin joins OPDU with many years of experience in the pensions industry in a number of well-known companies including pensions assurance, buyouts, trustee and consultancy businesses. Martin is also MBA qualified.
Redvers Cunningham, OPDU’s Chief Executive said:
“The appointment of Martin Kellaway as Executive Director comes at a critical time for OPDU and represents a key part of our strategy to provide strong customer focus and ensure our members derive maximum benefit from joining. Martin brings a wealth of experience in pensions and will lead and develop OPDU’s position as the market leader in pensions risk protection for scheme trustees, their sponsors and administrators.”
The Occupational Pensions Defence Union provides insurance protection for trustees, in house administrators and sponsors of defined benefit and defined contribution schemes including master trusts.
Established in 1997, the Union provides protection for over 880 pension schemes.
For more information please visit the OPDU website
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL