ITIC: Read the latest issue of ITIC's Claims Review
- Date: 01/10/2014
The new edition of the Claims Review contains a warning to ship managers about timebars and why a shipbroker found himself in trouble after attending an industry conference.
The Claims Review also introduces the new ITIC e-learning seminar, about confidentiality agreements, which is due to be launched later this autumn.
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL