ITIC: Read the latest issue of ITIC's Claims Review
- Date: 04/04/2014
This spring edition of the Claims Review is published to coincide with the March 2014 meeting of ITIC's Directors in Singapore.
It contains a warning to shipbrokers about the dangers of using more than one form of communication, an example of the price of proving innocence and why it is imperative to ensure that standard terms and conditions are incorporated.
Within this collection of articles there are also warnings to ship agents, ship managers, naval architects, hydrographic surveyors and marine surveyors.
We hope that these case histories will be of interest to you and help to identify potential claims exposure.
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e