ITIC: Read the latest issue of ITIC's Claims Review
- Date: 04/04/2014
This spring edition of the Claims Review is published to coincide with the March 2014 meeting of ITIC's Directors in Singapore.
It contains a warning to shipbrokers about the dangers of using more than one form of communication, an example of the price of proving innocence and why it is imperative to ensure that standard terms and conditions are incorporated.
Within this collection of articles there are also warnings to ship agents, ship managers, naval architects, hydrographic surveyors and marine surveyors.
We hope that these case histories will be of interest to you and help to identify potential claims exposure.
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL