ITIC: Read Issue 25 of ITIC's Claims Review
- Date: 22/03/2012
Read the Spring edition of the ITIC Claims Review, which is published to coincide with the March 2012 meeting of ITIC’s Board of Directors in Sydney, Australia. ITIC periodically publishes a selection of cases recently handled by the Club - twice yearly in the Claims Review and also in The Wire, a publication which is targeted to particular categories of members. This edition provides a general selection of claims ITIC has resolved over the last year. We hope that these case histories will be of interest to Members and also help them to identify potential problems.
- This week's View from the Front is now available to download from our website. Daniel Smith, Investment Analyst, e… https://t.co/iz4B9QZUGB
- Kim Vernau highlights the key points from an interactive discussion for industry peers where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/KQV4UiQRxr
- The UK housing market is broken at every level with everyone from first timer buyers, second-steppers to downsizers… https://t.co/5E01NFo6Sc
- Safety starts with people. It’s the people that stop accidents from happening.From People to port and everything in… https://t.co/dUSDj8n0e1
- The US Coast Guard has provided a recap concerning compliance date extensions and type approval of ballast water ma… https://t.co/rxW3WZp9Cm