Investing in a Safer Tomorrow
- Date: 19/06/2018
The UK P&I Club has launched 'Investing in a Safer Tomorrow' competition to coincide with its 150th anniversary in 2019.
The competition has a prize find of $50,000 and challenges students and those embarking on a maritime career both at sea and on shore, to develop innovative, industry changing ideas with a focus on improving safety at sea.
Teams of up to four or individuals can propose an improvement to any element of sea safety - from developments in seafarer wellbeing through to a tangible invention to improve physical safety or navigation.
Participants will have the opportunity to share their ideas on a global platform, with shortlisted candidates gaining access to maritime industry experts and a chance to expand their professional network. Finalists will be flown, all expenses paid, to the UK in June 2019 to attend the Club's 150th Gala Dinner in London and the winning team or individual will receive a prize fund of $30,000 with second place being awarded $15,000 and third place $5,000.
To find out more about the competition - or to enter please visit the dedicated microsite at https://150competition.ukpandi.com
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP