International Group introductory video
- Date: 26/02/2018
The thirteen principal underwriting associations which comprise the International Group between them provide liability cover (protection and indemnity) for approximately 90% of the world's ocean-going tonnage.
The day-to-day work of the Group is carried out through a large number of Subcommittees and Working Groups which deal with a broad range of legal, regulatory and insurance issues impacting on shipowners, operators and charterers.
You can find out more about the IG and the valuable work they do by watching the International Group’s introductory video here.
For further information on the International Group, visit the website at https://www.igpandi.org
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP