Insight into Transport Law and Insurance course 2013
- Date: 05/07/2013
The 2013 Insight into Transport Law and Insurance course is taking place from Tuesday 1st – Friday 4th October at the London offices of Thomas Miller. The four day course is aimed at executives and managerial staff either in the early stages of their careers or without specialist insurance and claims experience.
By combining topical issues such as piracy and sanctions with coverage of more established issues in liability and insurance, Insight is also useful for those who wish to broaden or refresh their knowledge.
The combined expertise of the Insight team from the Thomas Miller managed clubs gives a well-rounded perspective on maritime issues. Presenters are drawn from P&I, Defence, through transport and intermediary liability businesses.
The Insight team provides interactive and practical participation in the topics they cover with workshops on key claims and liability issues including cargo, personal injury claims, charterparty issues, collisions, pollution and dock damage, ports and terminal liabilities.
The course is also an opportunity for delegates to get to meet their Club contacts. The four day course has a complimentary time table of social events from a formal first night dinner to an informal Club contacts evening on Wednesday 2nd October.
Space on the course is limited, to reserve your place please fill out the attached application form, or for more information please contact; Jenny Lane (email: email@example.com) or Natasha Carini (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z