Insight into Transport Law and Insurance course 2013
- Date: 05/07/2013
The 2013 Insight into Transport Law and Insurance course is taking place from Tuesday 1st – Friday 4th October at the London offices of Thomas Miller. The four day course is aimed at executives and managerial staff either in the early stages of their careers or without specialist insurance and claims experience.
By combining topical issues such as piracy and sanctions with coverage of more established issues in liability and insurance, Insight is also useful for those who wish to broaden or refresh their knowledge.
The combined expertise of the Insight team from the Thomas Miller managed clubs gives a well-rounded perspective on maritime issues. Presenters are drawn from P&I, Defence, through transport and intermediary liability businesses.
The Insight team provides interactive and practical participation in the topics they cover with workshops on key claims and liability issues including cargo, personal injury claims, charterparty issues, collisions, pollution and dock damage, ports and terminal liabilities.
The course is also an opportunity for delegates to get to meet their Club contacts. The four day course has a complimentary time table of social events from a formal first night dinner to an informal Club contacts evening on Wednesday 2nd October.
Space on the course is limited, to reserve your place please fill out the attached application form, or for more information please contact; Jenny Lane (email: email@example.com) or Natasha Carini (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC