Insight Course 2016, Hong Kong
- Date: 30/09/2016
The Thomas Miller Hong Kong office held an “Insight” course on P&I and Defence cover on 29th & 30th September 2016 as a direct response to requests for member training. Delegates included members and brokers from Hong Kong, the Philippines and Korea and also a guest from Zambia, Daniella Smal, who is this year’s Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year, an award sponsored by the TT Club.
Topics included an introduction to Thomas Miller, the history of P&I and Defence, key areas of cover, charterparties, bills of lading, letters of indemnity, personal injury, pollution, collision, salvage and general average, sanctions and a claims workshop.
Every one of the team of Hong Kong claims executives was involved in the delivery of the course, and each delegate received a Certificate of Attendance at the conclusion of the two days to recognise their participation. This was the first “Insight” course to be delivered in the Asia Pacific region, and content will be amended to take into account the positive feedback received from the delegates and then present similar courses in other Asian markets.
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP