Hurricane Sandy: New Jersey office closed 29th & 30th October
- Date: 29/10/2012
HURRICANE SANDY: New Jersey office closed
Our New Jersey office is closed and executives are working from home due to necessary precautions against the anticipated extreme weather conditions. Executives can be contacted on the after hours or cellphone numbers listed in the Emergency Contacts listing on this website.
Public transport and most major institutions such as New York Stock Exchange have also closed temporarily. Further information about the response to this weather will be published on the Club website as it arises.
Information sources on Hurricane Sandy:
- A reminder that the Americas office is closed today for a public holiday. Out of Hours contact details available he… https://t.co/ah8vNar3B9
- Circular 2/18: Maritime Labour Convention 2006 as amended (MLC) – liability for uninsured MLC liabilities: https://t.co/x1G5SxtSYZ
- The Crew Health team together with their accredited clinics provide the latest advice and information on a range of… https://t.co/lmPyltT2SU
- The UK P&I Quarterly Legal Updates (QLUs) aim to provide Members with summaries and discussions of legal cases whic… https://t.co/ddTL0HGJZe
- Our regional offices are closed today for the bank holidays. Duty mobile details are available here: https://t.co/Z0pwDQ9W0u