Hurricane Sandy: New Jersey office closed 29th & 30th October
- Date: 29/10/2012
HURRICANE SANDY: New Jersey office closed
Our New Jersey office is closed and executives are working from home due to necessary precautions against the anticipated extreme weather conditions. Executives can be contacted on the after hours or cellphone numbers listed in the Emergency Contacts listing on this website.
Public transport and most major institutions such as New York Stock Exchange have also closed temporarily. Further information about the response to this weather will be published on the Club website as it arises.
Information sources on Hurricane Sandy:
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP