Hurricane Sandy: New Jersey office closed 29th & 30th October
- Date: 29/10/2012
HURRICANE SANDY: New Jersey office closed
Our New Jersey office is closed and executives are working from home due to necessary precautions against the anticipated extreme weather conditions. Executives can be contacted on the after hours or cellphone numbers listed in the Emergency Contacts listing on this website.
Public transport and most major institutions such as New York Stock Exchange have also closed temporarily. Further information about the response to this weather will be published on the Club website as it arises.
Information sources on Hurricane Sandy:
- Administrative Penalty Imposed to Ships that Fail to Sign SPRO Agreement When Calling Chinese Ports: https://t.co/ZvNgT7zW41
- Serious housing problems hit highest rate in five years as 2.75 million more people now say house prices are a seri… https://t.co/SRkSplU8DO
- Looking forward to attending the Design Quality conference 'Achieving Well-Designed Places' this week. The event wi… https://t.co/v1N4n3N1Ae
- Can build to rent become the mainstream by 2025? Against the backdrop of the UK's housing shortage, BTR is increasi… https://t.co/rHLYqkcIMN
- Following our successful thought leadership lunch in Manchester last week, it's time to turn our thoughts to our ne… https://t.co/ADRxmZQyA6
- Update on immigration controls on seafarers in Brazil: https://t.co/LQL6jTne7t