Hurricane Sandy: FURTHER UPDATE
- Date: 02/11/2012
New Jersey office reopens November 5th - alternate contact details.
Our San Francisco office is the main contact point for all Club business in the United States until New Jersey office re-opens on 5th November.
New matters arising before that date should be advised by telephone to the San Francisco office or duty executive to ensure that they are promptly and efficiently dealt with.
San Francisco contact details
Telephone: +1 415 956 6537
Fax : +1 415 956 0685
After office hours duty executive: Kimberlee Baxter +1 415 860 9712
Transport & communications damage may prevent some New Jersey staff from travelling to the office next week. Those executives will endeavour to work from home but power and telecommunications connections continue to be intermittent.
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e