Hugh Titcomb appointed Chief Executive Officer, Thomas Miller Investment
- Date: 26/01/2016
Thomas Miller, the leading provider of insurance, professional and investment services, is pleased to announce today the appointment of Hugh Titcomb as Chief Executive Officer, Thomas Miller Investment.
Hugh, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, has held a number of senior positions within the investment and wealth management industry, most recently as Head of Private Banking at Brown Shipley & Co.
In his 30 year career Hugh has gained experience in a broad range of leadership roles across banking, investment and wealth management, both On and Offshore. This includes being Vice Chairman and Group Chief Executive Officer of Sanlam Private Investments UK, Group Chief Executive Officer, Ansbacher Group and Managing Director Retail Fund Administration, Bank of New York.
Bruce Kesterton, Chief Executive Officer of Thomas Miller, says:
“I am pleased that Hugh has agreed to join Thomas Miller Investment as Chief Executive Officer and I am confident that the business will benefit hugely from his considerable experience as we develop and implement our long term growth strategy”.
Hugh Titcomb adds:
“Thomas Miller Investment has ambitious plans, considerable potential and a strong existing team. I am excited to be given the opportunity to lead the business at this time and to oversee the next phase of its development”.
For further information, please contact:
Roland Cross / Gareth David / Ed Hooper
Tel: 020 3697 4200
Note to Editors:
Thomas Miller is an independent and international provider of insurance, professional and investment services.
Founded in 1885, Thomas Miller’s origins are in the provision of management services to mutual organisations, particularly in the international transport and professional indemnity sectors; where today they manage a large percentage of the foremost insurance mutuals. Thomas Miller also manages insurance facilities for all the self-employed barristers in England & Wales, as well as trustees of pension schemes, patent agents and housing associations.
Principal activities include:
- Management services for transport and professional indemnity insurance mutuals
- Investment and wealth management for institutions and private clients
- Professional services
Thomas Miller Investment
Thomas Miller Investment provides investment and wealth management to institutions and private clients both on and offshore.
Thomas Miller Investment was formed as a separate Investment business over 25 years ago and has total assets under management of over £2.9bn. It’s investment and wealth management teams are based in London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Southampton and the Isle of Man
Thomas Miller Investment is the trading name of the businesses in the Thomas Miller Investment Group. Thomas Miller Investment Ltd and Thomas Miller Wealth Management Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) Limited is licensed by the Financial Supervision Commission of the Isle of Man.
- This week's View from the Front is now available to download from our website. Daniel Smith, Investment Analyst, e… https://t.co/iz4B9QZUGB
- Kim Vernau highlights the key points from an interactive discussion for industry peers where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/KQV4UiQRxr
- The UK housing market is broken at every level with everyone from first timer buyers, second-steppers to downsizers… https://t.co/5E01NFo6Sc
- Safety starts with people. It’s the people that stop accidents from happening.From People to port and everything in… https://t.co/dUSDj8n0e1
- The US Coast Guard has provided a recap concerning compliance date extensions and type approval of ballast water ma… https://t.co/rxW3WZp9Cm