Hellas Hilights - Issue 31
The April edition of Hellas Hilights includes a report of the Clubs new Self Assessment scheme. Senior Claims Executive, Cedric Chatteleyn discusses avoiding quantity disputed between ships and bunkers suppliers.. Alec Kyre-Pope gives an overview of floating storage and there is an update from the recent Club Seminar held in Cyprus.
Visit the UK Club website for past editions
To read this on your phone or tablet, download our app! You'll find this and all publications from the Thomas Miller Group. Find out more...
- This week's View from the Front is now available to download from our website. Daniel Smith, Investment Analyst, e… https://t.co/iz4B9QZUGB
- Kim Vernau highlights the key points from an interactive discussion for industry peers where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/KQV4UiQRxr
- The UK housing market is broken at every level with everyone from first timer buyers, second-steppers to downsizers… https://t.co/5E01NFo6Sc
- Safety starts with people. It’s the people that stop accidents from happening.From People to port and everything in… https://t.co/dUSDj8n0e1
- The US Coast Guard has provided a recap concerning compliance date extensions and type approval of ballast water ma… https://t.co/rxW3WZp9Cm