Hellas Hilights - Issue 31
The April edition of Hellas Hilights includes a report of the Clubs new Self Assessment scheme. Senior Claims Executive, Cedric Chatteleyn discusses avoiding quantity disputed between ships and bunkers suppliers.. Alec Kyre-Pope gives an overview of floating storage and there is an update from the recent Club Seminar held in Cyprus.
Visit the UK Club website for past editions
To read this on your phone or tablet, download our app! You'll find this and all publications from the Thomas Miller Group. Find out more...
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z