Hellas Hilights - Issue 31
The April edition of Hellas Hilights includes a report of the Clubs new Self Assessment scheme. Senior Claims Executive, Cedric Chatteleyn discusses avoiding quantity disputed between ships and bunkers suppliers.. Alec Kyre-Pope gives an overview of floating storage and there is an update from the recent Club Seminar held in Cyprus.
Visit the UK Club website for past editions
To read this on your phone or tablet, download our app! You'll find this and all publications from the Thomas Miller Group. Find out more...
- Friday photo: Taken from our Understanding the Maritime Cyber Threat seminar in Greece on Wednesday. Our new Risk F… https://t.co/kZ38U4sCz7
- Are you up to date with current cyber threats?: https://t.co/0ctoIXRTKR
- Concerns for planning and design quality persist with ambitious draft London Plan. Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, comments… https://t.co/syNwYXEsW9
- Can build to rent become the mainstream by 2025? Against the backdrop of the UK's housing shortage, BTR is increasi… https://t.co/Am1WFdyTEO
- Lessons Learnt: Collision with fishing vessel: https://t.co/Y7vcpsfLab