Hellas Hilights - Issue 31
The April edition of Hellas Hilights includes a report of the Clubs new Self Assessment scheme. Senior Claims Executive, Cedric Chatteleyn discusses avoiding quantity disputed between ships and bunkers suppliers.. Alec Kyre-Pope gives an overview of floating storage and there is an update from the recent Club Seminar held in Cyprus.
Visit the UK Club website for past editions
To read this on your phone or tablet, download our app! You'll find this and all publications from the Thomas Miller Group. Find out more...
- "As far as we are concerned BLP Insurance 'ticks all the boxes' in delivering customer satisfaction". The 4th in ou… https://t.co/9zL8Zq4m0S
- Nearly a quarter of people consider a lack of quality of build to be a major disadvantage of buying a new build hom… https://t.co/LUsMNQxblY
- Grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, simply by playing BLP Bricks, our take on the classic 80's Tetris. T… https://t.co/XBpZ3fdw64
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/gKP7Fd4NSH
- Urban regeneration offers an important opportunity to help address the UK's housing crisis. BLP's Kim Vernau highli… https://t.co/iQjqAGAjce
- Did you read our latest press release? Ship agent liable for negligence leading to excessive dunnage disposal charg… https://t.co/QrVK9x7imj
- Why do Seagulls fly over the sea? ....because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels. #NationalTellAJokeDay
- Why did the shore blush? ...because the seaweed #nationaltellajokeday