Hellas Hilights - Issue 29
The Easter edition of Hellas Hilights includes a round up of the latest changes taking place in the Piraeus office. Claims handler Efcharis Rocanas reports on her recent experience of shortage claims in Tunisia.
Read the report on the most recent Cyprus Seminar - Sea dogs and Scoundrels; a role play in three acts!
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd