General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- Date: 13/03/2018
The Thomas Miller Group, including all owned and managed businesses will comply with GDPR with effect from the 25th May 2018.
At this point Thomas Miller will operate a group-wide personal data governance framework and operating model which will ensure the appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place, to be able to demonstrate that processing is performed in accordance with this regulation.
For more information, contact the Thomas Miller Data Protection Officer https://www.thomasmiller.com/cookie-privacy-policy/
- This week's View from the Front is now available to download from our website. Daniel Smith, Investment Analyst, e… https://t.co/iz4B9QZUGB
- Kim Vernau highlights the key points from an interactive discussion for industry peers where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/KQV4UiQRxr
- The UK housing market is broken at every level with everyone from first timer buyers, second-steppers to downsizers… https://t.co/5E01NFo6Sc
- Safety starts with people. It’s the people that stop accidents from happening.From People to port and everything in… https://t.co/dUSDj8n0e1
- The US Coast Guard has provided a recap concerning compliance date extensions and type approval of ballast water ma… https://t.co/rxW3WZp9Cm