General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- Date: 13/03/2018
The Thomas Miller Group, including all owned and managed businesses will comply with GDPR with effect from the 25th May 2018.
At this point Thomas Miller will operate a group-wide personal data governance framework and operating model which will ensure the appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place, to be able to demonstrate that processing is performed in accordance with this regulation.
For more information, contact the Thomas Miller Data Protection Officer https://www.thomasmiller.com/cookie-privacy-policy/
- Administrative Penalty Imposed to Ships that Fail to Sign SPRO Agreement When Calling Chinese Ports: https://t.co/ZvNgT7zW41
- Serious housing problems hit highest rate in five years as 2.75 million more people now say house prices are a seri… https://t.co/SRkSplU8DO
- Looking forward to attending the Design Quality conference 'Achieving Well-Designed Places' this week. The event wi… https://t.co/v1N4n3N1Ae
- Can build to rent become the mainstream by 2025? Against the backdrop of the UK's housing shortage, BTR is increasi… https://t.co/rHLYqkcIMN
- Following our successful thought leadership lunch in Manchester last week, it's time to turn our thoughts to our ne… https://t.co/ADRxmZQyA6
- Update on immigration controls on seafarers in Brazil: https://t.co/LQL6jTne7t