General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- Date: 13/03/2018
The Thomas Miller Group, including all owned and managed businesses will comply with GDPR with effect from the 25th May 2018.
At this point Thomas Miller will operate a group-wide personal data governance framework and operating model which will ensure the appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place, to be able to demonstrate that processing is performed in accordance with this regulation.
For more information, contact the Thomas Miller Data Protection Officer https://www.thomasmiller.com/cookie-privacy-policy/
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC