General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- Date: 13/03/2018
The Thomas Miller Group, including all owned and managed businesses will comply with GDPR with effect from the 25th May 2018.
At this point Thomas Miller will operate a group-wide personal data governance framework and operating model which will ensure the appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place, to be able to demonstrate that processing is performed in accordance with this regulation.
For more information, contact the Thomas Miller Data Protection Officer https://www.thomasmiller.com/cookie-privacy-policy/
- Can't decide whether to sell or rent your new property? BLP has you covered either way as our housing warranty insu… https://t.co/czVFSjCrmh
- Last week at the 74th MEPC Summit, the IMO considered a number of matters relating to the 0.5% sulphur cap taking e… https://t.co/MnLbg4JYNI
- The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products is partnering with Circular Ecology & RICS with a seminar on embodie… https://t.co/qaayLNkQjd
- We are just putting the finishing touches to a special edition of ITIC's Wire, which focuses on air charter brokers… https://t.co/cjZRAeL9q9
- Find out more about the history of the Club, our celebrations during 2019 and our plans for a safer tomorrow https://t.co/RPUbhkc4cI
- A M Best reaffirms the Club's A- Rating https://t.co/0hFF07RLzR
- Following a national survey the HomeOwners Alliance spearheads campaign for ‘snagging retention’ so homeowners can… https://t.co/dKwpADXJ51