Feature: Pensions & Divorce
- Date: 20/05/2015
Thomas Miller Investment's Private Client Partner, Debbie Kay, warns that Divorcees could be left without a pension if action to protect benefits is not taken.
Debbie features in today's Telegraph feature on 'Pension reforms loophole: Ex-wives may lose out in rule change over shared pot.'
To read the full article click here
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z