Feature: Pensions & Divorce
- Date: 20/05/2015
Thomas Miller Investment's Private Client Partner, Debbie Kay, warns that Divorcees could be left without a pension if action to protect benefits is not taken.
Debbie features in today's Telegraph feature on 'Pension reforms loophole: Ex-wives may lose out in rule change over shared pot.'
To read the full article click here
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e