CODAL - Client Comments
- Date: 15/06/2010
- Source: CODAL website
Roger Chester, Head of Finance and Administration at LionHeart, which offers advice and support to past and present RICS members, says:
“LionHeart is pleased to announce that, through its membership of the Charity Finance Directors’ Group, it has achieved a reduction in its renewal premium amounting to several thousand pounds and these significant savings have been made without restricting sums insured, policy wordings or terms”.
Anna Cochrane, Administration Manager of Trussell Trust, a Christian charity passionate about providing hope and practical help to people in crisis in the UK and Bulgaria, says:
"CODAL’s friendly, customised service combined with its high level of expertise has been of great benefit to The Trussell Trust. As a charity, it is important to us to get the best value possible and we have certainly achieved this through CODAL. We look forward to working with them on more of our projects in future."
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC