CODAL - Client Comments
- Date: 15/06/2010
- Source: CODAL website
Roger Chester, Head of Finance and Administration at LionHeart, which offers advice and support to past and present RICS members, says:
“LionHeart is pleased to announce that, through its membership of the Charity Finance Directors’ Group, it has achieved a reduction in its renewal premium amounting to several thousand pounds and these significant savings have been made without restricting sums insured, policy wordings or terms”.
Anna Cochrane, Administration Manager of Trussell Trust, a Christian charity passionate about providing hope and practical help to people in crisis in the UK and Bulgaria, says:
"CODAL’s friendly, customised service combined with its high level of expertise has been of great benefit to The Trussell Trust. As a charity, it is important to us to get the best value possible and we have certainly achieved this through CODAL. We look forward to working with them on more of our projects in future."
- Friday photo: Taken from our Understanding the Maritime Cyber Threat seminar in Greece on Wednesday. Our new Risk F… https://t.co/kZ38U4sCz7
- Are you up to date with current cyber threats?: https://t.co/0ctoIXRTKR
- Concerns for planning and design quality persist with ambitious draft London Plan. Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, comments… https://t.co/syNwYXEsW9
- Can build to rent become the mainstream by 2025? Against the backdrop of the UK's housing shortage, BTR is increasi… https://t.co/Am1WFdyTEO
- Lessons Learnt: Collision with fishing vessel: https://t.co/Y7vcpsfLab