Britannia and UK P&I Club Merger Update
- Date: 14/04/2016
Negotiations between the UK Club and the Britannia are continuing following meetings held independently by both Clubs to consider the proposed merger. In order to complete the process of due diligence and to allow time for the Members of both Clubs to be fully informed, the timetable for a recommendation by Boards and a final decision by Members will be extended.
We will notify Members of the new dates shortly.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG