Britannia and UK P&I Club Merger Update
- Date: 14/04/2016
Negotiations between the UK Club and the Britannia are continuing following meetings held independently by both Clubs to consider the proposed merger. In order to complete the process of due diligence and to allow time for the Members of both Clubs to be fully informed, the timetable for a recommendation by Boards and a final decision by Members will be extended.
We will notify Members of the new dates shortly.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z