Bodily Injury News: Winter 2014/15 edition
- Date: 17/12/2014
This latest edition from the Bodily Injury Team reviews the presentations from the BI Seminar. Louise Livingston recaps Chris Reilly’s back to basics approach in investigations. This issue also features an insider’s view of witness preparation, avoiding charges of obstruction of justice and employer responsibility.Dee O'Leary summarises Post-accident arbitration agreements. Linda Wright gives an overview of Lindsay Malen's presentation on a a “bird’s eye view” of the colossal task of the removal of the COSTA CONCORDIA. Markus McMillin gives the low-down on the Bodily Injury Seminar’s panel discussion on whether to appeal an adverse jury verdict.
The TMA Bodily Injury team is a specialist group from both the New Jersey and San Francisco offices
empowered with a significant settlement authority to deal with the particularly demanding cases of bodily injury in America. Bodily Injury News is the bi-annual newsletter of the Thomas Miller Americas’ Bodily Injury Team.
The information in this newsletter is not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such.
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL