Bodily Injury News: Winter 2014/15 edition
- Date: 17/12/2014
This latest edition from the Bodily Injury Team reviews the presentations from the BI Seminar. Louise Livingston recaps Chris Reilly’s back to basics approach in investigations. This issue also features an insider’s view of witness preparation, avoiding charges of obstruction of justice and employer responsibility.Dee O'Leary summarises Post-accident arbitration agreements. Linda Wright gives an overview of Lindsay Malen's presentation on a a “bird’s eye view” of the colossal task of the removal of the COSTA CONCORDIA. Markus McMillin gives the low-down on the Bodily Injury Seminar’s panel discussion on whether to appeal an adverse jury verdict.
The TMA Bodily Injury team is a specialist group from both the New Jersey and San Francisco offices
empowered with a significant settlement authority to deal with the particularly demanding cases of bodily injury in America. Bodily Injury News is the bi-annual newsletter of the Thomas Miller Americas’ Bodily Injury Team.
The information in this newsletter is not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG