BLP's Jeff Maxted on speaker panel at Ecobuild Show
- Date: 31/01/2013
BLP will be attending Ecobuild once again and Jeff Maxted will be speaking at one of the Conference sessions on Wed 6th March:
Embodied energy - time for regulation?
Host: Cathy Newman, Television Broadcaster
As operational energy use approaches zero, embodied energy forms the biggest proportion of a building's carbon footprint. Should whole life carbon calculations be compulsory?
Peter Hansford, Government Chief Construction Adviser, and Chair, the Government Construction Board, Department of Business, Innovation & Skills
Peter Bonfield, Chief Executive, BRE
Jeff Maxted, Technical Director, BLP Insurance
Professor Brian Norton, President, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin Energy Lab
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG