BLP's Jeff Maxted on speaker panel at Ecobuild Show
- Date: 31/01/2013
BLP will be attending Ecobuild once again and Jeff Maxted will be speaking at one of the Conference sessions on Wed 6th March:
Embodied energy - time for regulation?
Host: Cathy Newman, Television Broadcaster
As operational energy use approaches zero, embodied energy forms the biggest proportion of a building's carbon footprint. Should whole life carbon calculations be compulsory?
Peter Hansford, Government Chief Construction Adviser, and Chair, the Government Construction Board, Department of Business, Innovation & Skills
Peter Bonfield, Chief Executive, BRE
Jeff Maxted, Technical Director, BLP Insurance
Professor Brian Norton, President, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin Energy Lab
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z