BLP Insurance named in London Stock Exchange’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- Date: 22/02/2016
BLP Insurance, the specialist residential and commercial latent defects insurer, has been named as one of the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain. BLP Insurance was chosen as one of the UK’s fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses.
To be included in the list, companies needed to show consistent revenue growth over a minimum of three years, significantly outperforming their industry peers. More detail on the methodology can be found in the report online at www.1000companies.com.
Kim Vernau, CEO, BLP Insurance, said: “The growth of BLP Insurance over the past three years reflects the increasing demand for our comprehensive residential and commercial latent defects insurance cover together with the associated services that BLP Insurance provide. Being recognised in this report is a fantastic accolade which could not have been achieved without the continued commitment of BLP Insurance staff and our clients. It is an important recognition of our position as a leading provider of housing warranty insurance, commercial latent defects insurance and associated services in the UK.”
Xavier Rolet, Chief Executive, London Stock Exchange Group, said: “High growth SMEs are the driving force behind the UK economy, developing the skills, jobs and growth we need. But ambition alone is not enough; their success must be highlighted and their growth properly supported with appropriate finance. That’s why today’s event is so important: demonstrating the strong alliance between UK Government, financial market participants, investors, entrepreneurs and companies to support these inspiring businesses.
“Today’s celebration is fundamental to London Stock Exchange’s core, the need to support UK high growth companies in their journeys from Start-up to Stardom and create an entrepreneurship revolution.”
Writing in the publication, The Rt. Hon. George Osborne MP, said: “UK high-growth businesses are leading the charge in rebuilding our economy. These companies are the backbone of the British economy. They create high-quality, well paid jobs, innovate and drive economic growth. This government fully understands the need to support ambitious entrepreneurs and ensure they can access the finance they need to grow.
“We have held the steadfast belief that –alongside deficit reduction – nurturing entrepreneurs, creating jobs, supporting hard-working families and keeping taxes low would get the UK economy back on track. Our measures to increase access to finance for business and encourage more investment have had a transformative effect on our economy.”
A full searchable database of all of the companies along with a downloadable pdf of the publication can be found online at www.1000companies.com
For further information, please contact:
Cara Penkethman and Roya Abassi
Telephone: 020 3697 4200
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC