BLP Insurance appoints Chief Operating Officer
- Date: 18/06/2015
BLP Insurance, the residential and commercial building defects insurer, announces the appointment of Craig Parfitt as Chief Operating Officer to support the growth of the business at a strategic level.
In his new role Craig will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of key business initiatives as well as driving forward key industry partnerships. Craig will also undertake the role of Financial Controller at BLP Insurance, with responsibility for overseeing the financial reporting and budgetary management.
Craig who has more than 24 years professional experience joins BLP Insurance from Deutsche Bank where he was Managing Director specialising in financial management, operational excellence, transformational change and project management.
Kim Vernau, CEO, BLP Insurance, said: “BLP Insurance is seeing a significant uptake in commercial and residential building defects insurance in London and across the regions. The appointment of Craig will assist the management team in delivering the smooth roll out of new initiatives which will further strengthen the business and maintain the first class standards of service that our existing clients have come to expect."
Craig Parfitt, COO, BLP Insurance said: “As the housebuilding market kicks into overdrive, there is a growing demand for a warranty which oversees the quality of the build and protects the homeowners from potential defects after completion. I am excited to join BLP Insurance during this period of significant growth and I look forward to taking a strategic role in cementing its position as a leading provider of residential and commercial building defects insurance.”
As an awareness of latent defects insurance continues to increase, BLP Insurance has secured a number of high profile schemes over recent years including Land Securities’ Trinity Leeds shopping centre, the Nova development and 20 Fenchurch Street (‘Walkie Talkie’) in London.
For further information please contact:
Broadgate Mainland, Lianne Robinson, Cara Penkethman and Henry Adams
Telephone: 020 7726 6111
- This week's View from the Front is now available to download from our website. Daniel Smith, Investment Analyst, e… https://t.co/iz4B9QZUGB
- Kim Vernau highlights the key points from an interactive discussion for industry peers where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/KQV4UiQRxr
- The UK housing market is broken at every level with everyone from first timer buyers, second-steppers to downsizers… https://t.co/5E01NFo6Sc
- Safety starts with people. It’s the people that stop accidents from happening.From People to port and everything in… https://t.co/dUSDj8n0e1
- The US Coast Guard has provided a recap concerning compliance date extensions and type approval of ballast water ma… https://t.co/rxW3WZp9Cm