AM Best re-affirms ‘Excellent’ rating for UK War Risks
- Date: 24/04/2014
The UK War Risks Club is pleased to announce the affirmation of its A- ‘Excellent’ financial strength rating with a ‘Stable’ outlook from the insurance rating agency AM Best.
AM Best’s rating reflects the Club’s “excellent risk-adjusted capitalisation, track record of good operating performance and its established business profile as a specialist underwriter of war risk insurance for ships.”
Club Manager Andrew Ward welcomed this confirmation of the Club’s financial rating:
“The continuing ‘Excellent’ rating by AM Best re-affirms the UK War Risks Club’s financial strength and stability. Shipowners and their insurance brokers who seek independent and trusted information in a volatile and niche class of insurance will find this assessment encouraging.”
Despite the volatility of this sector, the UK War Risks Club continued its policy of returning premiums to Members at the 2014 renewal, as well as reducing its annual rates to Members. It remains committed to providing high quality cover and service at competitive rates.
For more information: www.ukwarrisks.com
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC