AM Best re-affirms ‘Excellent’ rating for UK War Risks
- Date: 24/04/2014
The UK War Risks Club is pleased to announce the affirmation of its A- ‘Excellent’ financial strength rating with a ‘Stable’ outlook from the insurance rating agency AM Best.
AM Best’s rating reflects the Club’s “excellent risk-adjusted capitalisation, track record of good operating performance and its established business profile as a specialist underwriter of war risk insurance for ships.”
Club Manager Andrew Ward welcomed this confirmation of the Club’s financial rating:
“The continuing ‘Excellent’ rating by AM Best re-affirms the UK War Risks Club’s financial strength and stability. Shipowners and their insurance brokers who seek independent and trusted information in a volatile and niche class of insurance will find this assessment encouraging.”
Despite the volatility of this sector, the UK War Risks Club continued its policy of returning premiums to Members at the 2014 renewal, as well as reducing its annual rates to Members. It remains committed to providing high quality cover and service at competitive rates.
For more information: www.ukwarrisks.com
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z