28th UK Club Korean Mountain Climb
- Date: 30/04/2014
The 28th UK Club Korean Mountain Climb took place on Saturday 26th May, 2014 along the Jangsu Ridge of the Yeoninsan Mountain, approximately 2 hours south of Seoul. The Mountain stands at 1068 metres and affords spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
The Club has a significant entry from the leading Korean shipowners and it was nice to see that participation in the annual Mountain Climb increased this year, and that we were also joined by participants from brokers and non-member shipowners. Afterwards, the climbers retreated to a restaurant for a traditional Korean barbecue before a leisurely coach ride back to Seoul.
The Thomas Miller team consisted of Andrew Jones who is the Regional Director for Asia Pacific, Sean Geraghty and DY Kim from the Hong Kong office, James Baker and Gloria Kang from the London office, and Richard Carpenter who continues to attend the Mountain Climb despite his retirement in 2002 in order to maintain the friendships formed during many years of service to the Korean membership. The Thomas Miller team was ably supported by Hyopsung, the Club's representatives in Korea.
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd