28th UK Club Korean Mountain Climb
- Date: 30/04/2014
The 28th UK Club Korean Mountain Climb took place on Saturday 26th May, 2014 along the Jangsu Ridge of the Yeoninsan Mountain, approximately 2 hours south of Seoul. The Mountain stands at 1068 metres and affords spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
The Club has a significant entry from the leading Korean shipowners and it was nice to see that participation in the annual Mountain Climb increased this year, and that we were also joined by participants from brokers and non-member shipowners. Afterwards, the climbers retreated to a restaurant for a traditional Korean barbecue before a leisurely coach ride back to Seoul.
The Thomas Miller team consisted of Andrew Jones who is the Regional Director for Asia Pacific, Sean Geraghty and DY Kim from the Hong Kong office, James Baker and Gloria Kang from the London office, and Richard Carpenter who continues to attend the Mountain Climb despite his retirement in 2002 in order to maintain the friendships formed during many years of service to the Korean membership. The Thomas Miller team was ably supported by Hyopsung, the Club's representatives in Korea.
- ITIC's Matthew Offers will be presenting to the Middle East Branch of the ICS on Saturday 6th June, alongside Julie… https://t.co/S6oh0maIAx
- @BullardSophia Thanks for sharing!
- The European Commission (EC) has published its 2019 annual report (dated 19.05.20) on CO2 Emissions from Maritime T… https://t.co/WAgYAvAYcE
- The 2nd in our series on time bars and providing supporting documents concerns a recent court decision which is lik… https://t.co/ifhVfxJJiJ
- "TT Club is concerned that there continues to be such significant reliance on paper-based processes, whether certif… https://t.co/BH3LOXVo67