- Joined Gaslog in February 2012 and took over as CEO in January 2013.
- Over 30 years’ experience in the shipping industry including LNG, dry cargo, tankers, chemical tankers and offshore wind farm support vessels
- Worked for Teekay Corporation from 2000 to 2008, where from November 2003 to March 2008 he served as president of Teekay Tanker Services, with responsibility for the company’s fleet of crude and product tankers.
- Prior to joining Teekay Corporation, served as Chief Executive Officer of Seachem Tankers Ltd.
- Deputy Chairman of UK, P&I Club
- Served as senior independent director of Clarksons PLC from 2008 until February 2012.
- Graduate of Exeter University (B.Ed., 1980-84) and has an MBA from Cranfield School of Management (1993-1994)
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.