T: +44 (0) 20 7283 4646
Hugo Wynn-Williams – Chairman of Thomas Miller P&I (Europe) Ltd (the Managers of the UK P&I Club).
Hugo joined Thomas Miller in 1978. A member of the Thomas Miller Holdings Board since incorporation in 1999, Hugo was elected Chairman of Thomas Miller Holdings in June 2009 in which capacity he also has oversight of a number of Thomas Miller’s international businesses.
He is also Chairman of the Thomas Miller Agency and Insurance Services division; Thomas Miller Claims Management and a number of other subsidiaries of Thomas Miller.
As Chairman of Thomas Miller P&I he provides leadership to, and management of, the Board of the Club liaising between the Board and the Managers alongside the CEO, ensuring it operates effectively achieving its strategic objectives.
- Joined Thomas Miller in 1978 Elected to the partnership in 1989
- Became Chief Executive of UK P&I Club in 2004 to June 2018
- Elected Chairman of Thomas Miller Holdings in 2009
- Became Chairman of Thomas Miller P&I (Europe) in June 2018
- Chairman of the International Group of P&I Clubs from 2016 to 2018
- Professional Qualification: Barrister
- Languages spoken: French