Team Assistant - Thomas Miller Investment
Reports to: PA to Managing Director of Thomas Miller Wealth Management
Hours: 9:30 to 5:30pm
The Thomas Miller Group is an independent and international provider of insurance, professional and investment services. Thomas Miller Investment is a leading investment and wealth manager for private and institutional clients.
Thomas Miller Investment's wealth management service, part of Thomas Miller Investment, utilised sophisticated financial planning tools to demonstrate to our clients how their financial future might look. This includes: cash management, investment management, tax efficient investment strategies, retirement planning, and inheritance tax planning.
Overall Objective of Role
To provide administrative support to the Thomas Miller Investment team as required. The role requires an individual with strong administrative and organisational skills together with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to provide support in a senior management environment.
- General admin duties including, management telephone calls, filing, photocopying, scanning, post (including management of investment and client services inbox), booking travel and managing expenses using the electronic accounting system for Executive management.
- Maintenance and updating of records on databases, logs and registers
- Producing and managing business documentation
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, client packs and excel documents
- To work effectively as a team member of general admin support to Compliance and the broader TMI team
- Any other administrative duties as required.
- Ideally 6-12 months administrative / secretarial experience working in a professional environment, preferably within financial services or for a senior management team
- Graduate/apprentice level
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. word, outlook, excel, powerpoint
- Strong team-working and organisational skills
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Flexible and committed individual with a desire to impress
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of your current salary and notice period if applicable.