Senior Claims Executive
- Date: 01/05/2017
To handle a caseload consisting of P&I Club matters and to provide legal advice to Members.
- Competently manage claims and communicate effectively with all interested parties.
The requirement is for the provision of an efficient cost-effective claims handling service which meets the needs of the members/clients and Thomas Miller Case Load Management requirements and Good Practice Guidelines.
- Investigate, analyse, assess, negotiate and settle claims within operational guidelines.
- Develop productive relations with Members.
- Actively participate in teams both internally and externally.
- Develop and manage relationships with suppliers to ensure effective management of claims.
- Exchange relevant information within Thomas Miller and secure contribution towards optimum case results.
- Deal with all Member queries quickly and courteously to foster perception of ease of use, approachability and a positive sympathetic attitude
- Experience Mariner, with a legal qualification
- Ability to quickly assimilate and implement knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrable team focus
- Able to demonstrate networking and relationship management skills
- Willingness to embrace change
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Well-organised and efficient
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org