Internal Audit Administrator
- Date: 08/09/2017
Reports to: Group Internal Audit Director
Working Arrangements: Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 5.30pm based in London Head Office. We are open to some flexibility on working hours.
The Thomas Miller Group is an independent and international provider of insurance, professional and investment services.
Overall Objective of Role
The purpose of this role is to provide efficient and accurate administrative and PA support to the Group Internal Audit Director and the Internal Audit Function and to work alongside the Executive Secretaries as required.
- Arrange Opening, End of Fieldwork and Closing meetings for Audits and additional ad-hoc meetings as required
- Track and log issues arising from Internal and External audits
- Track progress against the agreed programme of Internal Audit reviews
- Track progress against, and pro-actively chase, Internal Audit recommendations
- Board Administration duties for various committee meetings including preparation of agendas and papers, minute taking and providing audit updates
- To provide PA duties to the Group Internal Audit Director and to provide cover and additional resource to the other Executive Secretaries as required
- Process invoices from co-source service providers and others
- Monitor departmental costs
- Track progress against Internal Audit budgets
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and Excel documents
- Book travel and manage expenses
- Complete general secretarial duties including dealing with the post, copy typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, managing telephone calls, arranging meetings and overall diary management.
Skills and Experience
- At least two years’ experience of working in an administrative / PA role – essential
- Previous experience of board administration and or working as a Director level PA – essential
- MS Office - in particular Word and Excel – essential
- Experience of using virtual board pack software - desirable
- Team player and happy to take on ad hoc work or projectsAbility to organise and prioritise own workload
- Capable of working under own initiative but willing to seek guidance where appropriate
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce accurate and compliant documentation
- Ability to deliver against agreed deadlines.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Please include details of your current salary and notice period.