Customer Support Account Executive
- Date: 16/08/2017
Reports to: Customer Support Team Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
Working Arrangements: Fixed Term Contract – nine months. Monday to Friday 9.30 to 5.30
The Thomas Miller Group is an independent and international provider of insurance, professional and investment services. BLP (Building LifePlans Ltd), part of the Thomas Miller Group, has been providing building defects insurance since 1999.
Overall Objective of Role:
The main objective of the Customer Support Account Executive role is to provide administrative assistance to BLP’s internal clients such as the underwriting, sales and technical teams. Also as part of a close knit and busy team this role will assist the business in meeting its client and new business commitments and targets.
The Customer Support Account Executive is the first and main point of contact for BLP’s customers and business partners and so providing a high quality customer service is paramount. We are looking for a bright, resilient person with experience of working in a demanding customer service environment who is commuted to delivering a first class administrative service for BLP.
- Responding to customer and colleague queries in a proactive and helpful manner
- To triage incoming calls and emails and deal with them proactively and appropriately
- Supporting BLP customers through the customer transaction journey when using BLP’s products and services
- Creating customer documentation such as policy documents and certificates of insurance accurately and on time
- Maintaining high levels of customer service in every aspect of the role
- Proactively building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Closing business and credit control, if required
- To use and maintain customer/project details on the customer relations, underwriting and technical systems
- Providing administrative and logistical support and assistance to other the BLP teams and colleagues as required
- Providing support on any on-going business initiatives and projects as required
- Ideally no less than 1 years’ experience of working in a high volume customer service environment such as a call centre - essential
- Previous experience of the insurance or financial sales industry would be ideal – desirable
- Previous experience of administration
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency at work – essential.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Highly motivated and with a can do attitude
- Customer focused mind set with a good client manner
- Customer services and relationship management skills
- Strong written communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Ability to produce accurate and compliant client work
- Ability to deliver against agreed targets and deadlines.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Please include details of your current salary and notice period.