Claims Executive - TT Club
- Date: 19/01/2018
Reports to: EMEA Regional Claims Director
Direct Reports: None
Working Arrangements: Monday to Friday, 35 hours
Overall Objective of Role:
To deliver a professional, efficient and high quality claims and advisory service to TT Club Members and their brokers, within the EMEA port, terminal, transport operator and logistics sectors.
- Manage claims for Club Members, ensuring consistent delivery of a high level of claims handling service and expertise
- Develop and maintain close relationships with Members and brokers, and where necessary, co-ordinate communications between the Club, Members, lawyers, surveyors and other relevant parties. This will include visits to Members and brokers
- Assist, where appropriate, with the development of new business and retention targets.
- Previous claims handling experience, either within industry or with an insurer
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Key account management experience would be advantageous
- Able to travel to visit Members, brokers and the suppliers of services.
- An insurance (CII/ACII) or legal qualification is not required, but would be of benefit.
- Language skills (particularly German, Italian, Spanish or Russian) would be of secondary benefit, but are not vital to this role
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Please include details of your current salary and notice period.