- Thomas Miller Investment Appoints Paul Trickett as Non-Executive Director
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- ITIC highlights value of diligent debt collection
- Thomas Miller (Isle of Man) Limited Support Wheelchair Athlete Darren Kennish
- TT Club: 'Business development opportunities for brokers afforded by the Middle East'
- BLP: Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- Robin Travis Scholarship 2013
- ITIC warns on costs of US documentary disclosure
- BLP: Buildoffsite Property Assurance Scheme (BOPAS) is being formally launched on 26 March
- ITIC: Read the Spring 2013 edition of ITIC's Claims Review
CODAL provides a product created expressly to cover charitable organisations and is backed up by truly first class service.
Developed with the Charity Finance Directors’ Group, CODAL is designed as a tailored product to meet the modern needs of charities.
What is CODAL insurance?
CODAL insurance provides:
- the essentials such as property, employers' liability, theft, personal accident, travel and legal expenses.
- Directors and Officers/Trustee indemnity/ Professional indemnity
- Protection for your volunteers, trustees and staff with cover for claims made directly against the charity.
Why choose CODAL?
With CODAL you are getting a professional set of covers and the best service:
- We look at all the options and extras to make a policy that suits your particular needs.
- Where appropriate, all your cover is provided by one supplier and you avoid the problems created by gaps and duplications.
- We give you a cooperative approach to resolving your problems, especially claims handling.
- Through our advisory services we help you to maximise your awareness of potential pitfalls and claims.
For more info
To obtain a definitive idea of the many benefits of CODAL and discover the outstanding service and knowledge we can bring to bear in being of service to you, please visit the CODAL website.
CODAL is a market insurance product that provides the cover charitable organisations need backed up by truly first class service.